Ready for School, Ready for Life staff offer virtual training on the Basics for teams at organizations that interact with young children. Each training lasts 30-45 minutes. To make scheduling easy, you can access our training availability here.
How businesses can help with the Basics
The business community can play a key role in promoting The Basics in partnership with Ready for School, Ready for Life. 73% of employees in North Carolina would be more committed to their employer if they offered more family-friendly practices. Here are a few ways that the Basics can be another benefit you provide to employees to help support and retain them as their families grow:
- Let employees know about the Basics Insights free texting service and tips emails.
- Post Basics information in online HR systems.
- Provide free training on the Basics as an employee wellness program.
- Invite The Basics Guilford staff for wellness events.
- Include Family Leave Brochure in your HR materials.
All resources are available at no cost to your business or employees.